Am I hearing things?
…or does Train’s “50 Ways to Say Goodbye” sound like “Phantom of the Opera?” The music video is kinda hilarious with all the clips of singer’s girlfriend getting run over, eaten, etc, which is what he tells people at the supermarket instead of how they broke up. Also the Knight Rider is there. Where is Kit in all this???
Anyway, that’s all I had to share. And maybe a little of what I ate today:
- steel-cut oatmeal with honey and walnuts
- a couple cinnamon-dusted graham crackers (to supplement the oatmeal for breakfast)
- amaretto-flavored coffee (I can’t believe I still have these packages of Gevalia coffee that I haven’t made yet!)
- church lunch: shredded chicken, carrots, celery, chicken meatballs, broccoli, rice, wood ear
- rosemary shortbread (I made it this morning…I always feel the need to bring snacks whenever we have meetings at church. They help keep me awake. hahaha. but this was quite tasty actually; an interesting combination of sweet and savory. Perhaps I will post about it sometime)
- chicken thighs roasted with butter, rosemary, and thyme
- celery-carrots stir fried
- roasted potatoes (not as good the day after…)
- a piece of milk chocolate (I can’t believe this, but I still have chocolate from my trip to Austria/Switzerland 2 years ago. It kept pretty well in the fridge. I guess I can also eat those Manner wafers and Mozart balls I got there too – I’ve been saving them, but actually I can find those in the US. hahahaha).
ok, I ate a lot today. I might have another piece of chocolate. Turbo boost!!!
oh crazy episode of Once Upon a Time, no? CRAZY!!!!